This week on the Poker Central Podcast we discuss everything that’s exciting in the world of poker. Brent and Remko roll through the new Poker Central Power Rankings, the Effing Five sees two major changes and they tackle the latest news on Phil Galfond’s Run it Once Poker launch, Bryn Kenney’s Aussie Millions win, Phil Ivey’s legal troubles and the glorious Mike Gorodinsky mustache on Dolly’s Game.
- 0:54 – This week on the Poker Central Podcast
- 1:25 – The Week 5 Poker Central Power Rankings where Chino Rheem loses his No. 1 spot!
- 4:23 – Bryn Kenney or Phil Galfond, who deserves to be the No. 1 this week?
- 5:24 – Remko is annoyed over Phil Hellmuth and Daniel Negreanu being ranked high this week.
- 8:30 – Rounding out the Top 10, as Toby Lewis, Rainer Kempe, Kitty Kuo, and Doyle Brunson remains on the list.
- 12:55 – Bryn Kenney wins the Aussie Millions Main Event!
- 17:40 – Phil Ivey gets even deeper into trouble! His Nevada assets, allegedly worth $100,000,000, are now up for grabs in the Borgata edge sorting lawsuit.
- 24:54 – Previewing the U.S. Poker Open!
- 30:45 – Recapping the Dolly’s Game action featuring Eli Elezra, youngster Dan Zack and the thick mustache of Mike Gorodinsky.
- 36:33 – An interview with Mike Gorodinsky about his mustache and his friendly banter with Doyle Brunson!
- 44:22 – Remko and Brent almost get kicked out of the conference room and dive straight into the Effing Five!
- The New Effing Five!
- Phil Galfond launches Run it Once Poker
- All the recent Poker Twitter drama!
- Negreanu gives a terminally ill poker fan experience to never forget.
- Steve Albini Stories from the Felt featured on Rolling Stone and Pitchfork
- Josh Arieh’s GO Fund Me account for Gavin Smith’s sons ($72K raised)
New to the podcast? Subscribe right now and leave us a review on your favorite podcasting app. New to PokerGO and ready to watch some exciting poker action? Subscribe right now to never miss another minute of action.