One of Barstool Sport’s finest degenerates is joining the show, as Remko Rinkema and Brent Hanks get the best stories out of Smitty. The podcast is also excited to announce a new sponsor, Keeps.com! Check them out on Keeps.com/PokerGO.
- 3:48 - Smitty’s debut in the Las Vegas mixed game scene, winning all the money, and a recap of the rest of his night featuring Scott Blumstein.
- 07:55 – The unsuccessful World Series of Poker event played by Smitty on this short Las Vegas Smitty trip.
- 9:48 – Brent Hanks: Joe McKeehen is a young Phil Hellmuth.
- 10:14 – The Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl win; Smitty explains where the Philly attitude and chip on their shoulder comes from.
- 12:48 – Why does Smitty hate New York City, including some seedy stories.
- 13:08 – Diving into the Barstool brand, why Brent’s a big fan, why it’s been so successful, and looking back on the 2017 WSOP Main Event drama with El Prez and Nate.
- 22:08 – Smitty’s best Las Vegas story, winning $70,000 in an online poker tournament and taking a big trip with his friends.
- 25:56 – Remko dives into the archives and tells his most painful Las Vegas story from 2009.
- 35:18 – Does Brent Hanks have a good Las Vegas story?
- 37:18 – Smitty gives us his perfect night out in Philadelphia, and a variety of sports betting advice.
- 40:05 – The boxing match between Smitty and the 20 Dollar Chef, and how he was supposed to fight Barstool Nate while on his knees.
- 44:05 – Poker players owing money: Should they be outed more often to prevent future problems?
- 47:30 – The Gambling Olympics. What is it? What’s going on?
- 52:08 – How Smitty was once was turned down to become a video editor for porn.
- 53:35 – Smitty’s most viral story on Barstool, which oddly enough was the story of his poker career and a massive upswing.
- 58:05 – How Brent Hanks turned down being backed by Erick Lindgren.
Looking to watch more poker? Subscribe to PokerGO right now and enjoy more than 100 days of live poker action as well as an extensive on-demand library