Featured today on your daily WSOP Main Event podcast, Jeff Gross, Lacey Jones, Benjamin Pollak, Jake Cody, Scott Vener, Kelly Minkin and the exciting sounds of the money bubble!
- Starting the show with poker player and content creator extraordinaire Jeff Gross to talk about his summer in Las Vegas.
- 1:15 – Jeff Gross talks about playing post-lim tournaments after a disappointing elimination in the Main Event.
- 3:00 – Differing styles: Jeff Gross talks about grinding and playing it cool versus swinging for the fences and all the content he’s creating this summer.
- 7:45 – How and why did Jeff Gross start vlogging, streaming on Twitch and creating content?
- 9:27 – Jeff Gross’ favorite vlogs and looking at his results in 2018.
- 12:23 – Stake Kings: Jeff Gross shares his thoughts on the buying and selling of action at mark-up.
- 16:32 – What will Jeff Gross be up to when the WSOP wraps up?
- 19:36 – 100,000 subscribers on YouTube or a $100,000 score to end the summer? What will Jeff Gross pick?
- 22:10 – The interview with Lacey Jones on Day 3 of the Main Event as she looked for her first cash in this event.
- 26:38 – An interview with the third-place finisher in the 2017 WSOP Main Event, Benjamin Pollak, who’s going strong again on Day 3 in 2018.
- 32:12 – Triple Crown winner Jake Cody joins the show about his dreams of making the WSOP Main Event final table.
- 35:23 – The sounds of the 2018 WSOP Main Event money bubble.
- 36:51 – An interview with Liv Boeree on the money bubble.
- 38:00 – The final hand to burst the bubble, the official call by tournament director Jack Effel.
- 40:10 – Music producer and poker player Scott Vener locks up his first WSOP Main Event cash and shares his story.
- 41:34 – Kelly Minkin – 29th-place finisher in the 2015 WSOP Main Event, bags up a big stack on Day 4 and shares her goal of winning the tournament.
- 43:03 – Recapping the action of the day and a look at the big stacks and big names remaining in the tournament.
Please rate, review and subscribe to this podcast network through your favorite podcasting apps, and reach us on email@example.com. Subscribe right now to PokerGO and never miss another big event as well as an extensive on-demand library of content.