On this episode of Heads Up with Remko: Everything you want to know about Chris Moneymaker.
- 2:12 - New cultures, new adventures and continuing to meet fans all over the world.
- 5:25 - Poker player or poker ambassador?
- 6:55 - The status of Chris' poker game.
- 10:16 - Rewatching the 2003 WSOP Main Event
- 12:43 - The perception of poker before playing in the 2003 Main Event.
- 15:00 - The days before the 2003 Main Event started.
- 17:00 - The pitfalls of sports betting and problem gambling.
- 25:12 - Going back to work in the restaurant business after winning the 2003 WSOP Main Event, and talking on the phone with Isai Scheinberg.
- 28:29 - Asking for 5% of PokerStars back when it had 12 employees
- 31:45 - The most difficult choice Chris ever made and being broke again in 2004.
- 35:31 - The lack of results in poker tournaments after winning the WSOP Main Event.
- 40:15 - Playing in celebrity poker games with Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon, and winning the biggest pot of his life off Ben Affleck.
- 45:23 - A drunk heads-up battle versus Binions casino owner Nick Behnen in 2004, and how nine dealers got fired in one night.
- 50:50 - Black Friday and the unclear future of online poker in the USA.
- 53:20 - The state of the game and the changes at PokerStars.
- 1:00:30 - Getting online poker back in the USA.
- 1:09:15 - The meaning of the WSOP Main Event now.
If you're new to PokerGO, and haven't watched the Pokerography with Chris Moneymaker, please subscribe using the promo code REMKO for $10 off the annual subscription.